Old 01-31-2008, 01:48 PM
Johnny Hughes

Default kmod-xfs and 2.6.18-53.1.6.el5 kernel

Jon Ernster wrote:

Is there an ETA for a kmod-xfs build against the latest kernel?

I can build that now for the normal kernel (the kmod that is in extras).

I am trying to add several other things to the centosplus kernel (to fix
xen issues) and I normally build all the kmods at the same time as the
plus kernel so that is why there is a delay.

So, if you are looking for the xfs kmod for the normal kernel, expect it
today. If you are looking for the CentOSPlus stuff ... a couple more days.

Thanks,
Johnny Hughes