FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > CentOS > CentOS Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 10-29-2010, 05:24 PM
Jerry Amundson
 
Default Artwork for C6

My 2 favourites, so far:
1. http://marcus-moeller.de/share/simple_waves.jpg
2. http://www.marcus-moeller.de/share/lighter_shade_of_blue_1920x1200.jpg
but only because I feel #2 goes "too dark" in the lower right.

Good job. They all look great. Well, except "stripes", which I only
give an "it's OK".

jerry
_______________________________________________
CentOS-devel mailing list
CentOS-devel@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-devel
 
Old 10-29-2010, 06:54 PM
Marcus Moeller
 
Default Artwork for C6

Hi all.

> My 2 favourites, so far:
> 1. http://marcus-moeller.de/share/simple_waves.jpg
> 2. http://www.marcus-moeller.de/share/lighter_shade_of_blue_1920x1200.jpg
> but only because I feel #2 goes "too dark" in the lower right.

The dark corner is meant to be as contrast and should represent the
'original' CentOS blue.

> Good job. They all look great. Well, except "stripes", which I only
> give an "it's OK".

Just a side note: the stripes series was the hardest one to create

--
Greets
Marcus
_______________________________________________
CentOS-devel mailing list
CentOS-devel@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-devel
 
Old 10-29-2010, 07:17 PM
Akemi Yagi
 
Default Artwork for C6

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 11:54 AM, Marcus Moeller <mail@marcus-moeller.de> wrote:

>> Good job. They all look great. Well, except "stripes", which I only
>> give an "it's OK".
>
> Just a side note: the stripes series was the hardest one to create

I don't know why others give the stripes one a lower score. I like it
a lot and actually put it on my desktop.

Thanks, Marcus, for the excellent work,

Akemi
_______________________________________________
CentOS-devel mailing list
CentOS-devel@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-devel
 
Old 10-30-2010, 02:15 AM
Karanbir Singh
 
Default Artwork for C6

On 10/29/2010 06:24 PM, Jerry Amundson wrote:
> 1. http://marcus-moeller.de/share/simple_waves.jpg

This is the one I like best as well. Its not too bright, does'nt have
too much detail and scales well across larger screens.

Also, keep in mind that we only need to ship one as default, and can
carry a fair few in the package for people to use if they want.

- KB
_______________________________________________
CentOS-devel mailing list
CentOS-devel@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-devel
 
Old 10-30-2010, 07:34 AM
Marcus Moeller
 
Default Artwork for C6

Hi all,

>> 1. http://marcus-moeller.de/share/simple_waves.jpg
>
> This is the one I like best as well. Its not too bright, does'nt have
> too much detail and scales well across larger screens.

@Ralph, what do you think?

--
Greets
Marcus
_______________________________________________
CentOS-devel mailing list
CentOS-devel@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-devel
 
Old 10-30-2010, 08:13 AM
Ralph Angenendt
 
Default Artwork for C6

Am 30.10.10 09:34, schrieb Marcus Moeller:
> Hi all,
>
>>> 1. http://marcus-moeller.de/share/simple_waves.jpg
>>
>> This is the one I like best as well. Its not too bright, does'nt have
>> too much detail and scales well across larger screens.
>
> @Ralph, what do you think?

I, too, like the waves one the best up to now.

Ralph


_______________________________________________
CentOS-devel mailing list
CentOS-devel@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-devel
 
Old 10-30-2010, 08:16 AM
Marcus Moeller
 
Default Artwork for C6

Hi all,

>>>> 1. http://marcus-moeller.de/share/simple_waves.jpg
>>>
>>> This is the one I like best as well. Its not too bright, does'nt have
>>> too much detail and scales well across larger screens.
>>
>> @Ralph, what do you think?
>
> I, too, like the waves one the best up to now.

Okay, then I am going to prepare the rest based up on that.

--
Greets
Marcus
_______________________________________________
CentOS-devel mailing list
CentOS-devel@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-devel
 
Old 10-30-2010, 04:52 PM
Alan Bartlett
 
Default Artwork for C6

On 30 October 2010 09:16, Marcus Moeller <mail@marcus-moeller.de> wrote:

>>> @Ralph, what do you think?
>>
>> I, too, like the waves one the best up to now.
>
> Okay, then I am going to prepare the rest based up on that.

Excellent. :-)

Thanks for all your hard work, Marcus.

Alan.
_______________________________________________
CentOS-devel mailing list
CentOS-devel@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-devel
 
Old 11-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Marcus Moeller
 
Default Artwork for C6

Hi all.

>>>> @Ralph, what do you think?
>>>
>>> I, too, like the waves one the best up to now.
>>
>> Okay, then I am going to prepare the rest based up on that.
>
> Excellent. :-)
>
> Thanks for all your hard work, Marcus.

Just to keep you exciting. I am working out something new (not based
on any of the concepts I have shown till now). This time I am trying
to package it directly. Going to post some links when I got something.

Greets
Marcus
_______________________________________________
CentOS-devel mailing list
CentOS-devel@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-devel
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 06:43 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org