Old 11-23-2007, 06:14 PM
"Ing. Ernesto Pérez Estévez"

Default content / role overlap for the -docs and potential translators lists

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> hi guys,
>
> Just wondering what people think about creating another list for
> centos-translators and regularly requesting membership there from other
> sources ( like posting something on the wiki / website / other lists etc
> ) ?

you know, I have noticed that most of the work for the Spanish
translation is being posted in the centos-es list.

It is ok about creating a list for all the translators.. but could it be
possible to create at least one for the spanish translators? We are like
5 or 6 trying to collaborate with the spanish translation.

is it possible?

regards
epe
--
Ing. Ernesto Pérez Estévez
http://www.ecualinux.com/

USA: +1 305 359 4495 / Espańa: +34 91 761 7884
Ecuador: +593 2 341 2402 / + 593 9 9246504
Mexico: +52 55 1163 8640 / Italia: +39 06 916504876