-   -   Release Notes translations (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-development/3609-release-notes-translations.html)

Ralph Angenendt 11-23-2007 02:26 PM

Release Notes translations

Morning guys,

CentOS 5.1 is nearing its release. And we're going to have Release Notes
for it.

This time the release notes will live on wiki.centos.org, not on the
ISOs itself.

See <http://wiki.centos.org/Manuals/ReleaseNotes/CentOS5.1>

If anybody of you has some time over the weekend and is interested to
translate these notes into a language which is *not*

- German
- Dutch
- Romanian (though we maybe could need one more translator there)
- Czech (same as for Romanian)
- French
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Spanish
- Japanese (same as for Romanian)

then please say "here" today. (Somehow I completely forgot about
languages other than those above - anyone willing to sell me a spare
brain?).

The translations should be done on monday, but as those are living
documents, complete translation can take longer.

So is anybody interested? If you are: Open an account for yourself on
http://wiki.centos.org/ (FirstnameLastname, e.g. JoeyMiller) and send me
the account name, as translation will happen on the wiki. I'll put you
into the correct group then.

So do I hear some "Here!"s?

If yes - thank you in advance.

Cheers,