Old 01-23-2010, 07:32 PM
Phil Schaffner

Default Alan Bartlett as forum moderator

Developers and other luminaries,

What's the status of getting Alan Bartlett activated as a forum
moderator. We could really use the help.

Thanks,
Phil

Old 01-23-2010, 10:34 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Am 23.01.10 21:32, schrieb Phil Schaffner:
> Developers and other luminaries,
>
> What's the status of getting Alan Bartlett activated as a forum
> moderator. We could really use the help.

I thought that had already happened. I changed something in the
management thingy on the website thingy so that Alan's user thingy now
says something about him being a Moderator - I hope that that is what
was supposed to happen.

If not we need someone with a tad more xoops foo than I have

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 01-24-2010, 11:39 AM
Phil Schaffner

On Sun, 2010-01-24 at 00:34 +0100, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Am 23.01.10 21:32, schrieb Phil Schaffner:
> > Developers and other luminaries,
> >
> > What's the status of getting Alan Bartlett activated as a forum
> > moderator. We could really use the help.
>
> I thought that had already happened. I changed something in the
> management thingy on the website thingy so that Alan's user thingy now
> says something about him being a Moderator - I hope that that is what
> was supposed to happen.
>
> If not we need someone with a tad more xoops foo than I have

He has now been promoted. Thanks, and thanks to Alan for stepping up to
the job.

Phil

Old 01-24-2010, 12:06 PM
Alan Bartlett

2010/1/23 Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt@gmail.com>:
> Am 23.01.10 21:32, schrieb Phil Schaffner:
>> Developers and other luminaries,
>>
>> What's the status of getting Alan Bartlett activated as a forum
>> moderator. *We could really use the help.
>
> I thought that had already happened. I changed something in the
> management thingy on the website thingy so that Alan's user thingy now
> says something about him being a Moderator - I hope that that is what
> was supposed to happen.
>
> If not we need someone with a tad more xoops foo than I have

Thank you for your assistance, Ralph. You -- and other luminaries --
have my assurance that my paws (er, fingers) will strive to do no
wrong and will be guided by the more senior in this capacity for the
fora.

Regards,
Alan.
(a.k.a. burakkucat -- http://www.centos.toracat.org/ajb/burakkucat.jpg)

Old 01-24-2010, 12:32 PM
Akemi Yagi

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 4:39 AM, Phil Schaffner <P.R.Schaffner@ieee.org> wrote:

> On Sun, 2010-01-24 at 00:34 +0100, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>> Am 23.01.10 21:32, schrieb Phil Schaffner:

>> I thought that had already happened. I changed something in the
>> management thingy on the website thingy so that Alan's user thingy now
>> says something about him being a Moderator - I hope that that is what
>> was supposed to happen.
>>
>> If not we need someone with a tad more xoops foo than I have
>
> He has now been promoted. *Thanks, and thanks to Alan for stepping up to
> the job.

As Ralph (sort of) suspected, the status change has not happened. You
should try the method in the email I sent to you (and other usual
suspects) which I copy here: