Old 01-22-2010, 02:45 PM
JudahXIII

Default What's the ftp password??

Hi all:
i installed php, apache, mysql on my CentOS.
then i installed wordpress on localhost.
when i upgraded a plugin, wordpress asked me to enter "hostname",
"username" and "password".
what's them? i tried mysql username and password, they didn't work.
anyone can help me? thanks so much.

--

Yours JudahXIII

Old 01-22-2010, 02:50 PM
Karanbir Singh

On 01/22/2010 03:45 PM, JudahXIII wrote:
> Hi all:
> i installed php, apache, mysql on my CentOS.
> then i installed wordpress on localhost.
> when i upgraded a plugin, wordpress asked me to enter "hostname",
> "username" and "password".
> what's them? i tried mysql username and password, they didn't work.
> anyone can help me? thanks so much.

you have the wrong list. please dont post stuff like that here. try the
CentOS list ( http://lists.centos.org )

--
Karanbir Singh
London, UK | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh

Old 01-22-2010, 02:55 PM
Michiel van Es

On 01/22/2010 04:50 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 01/22/2010 03:45 PM, JudahXIII wrote:
>> Hi all:
>> i installed php, apache, mysql on my CentOS.
>> then i installed wordpress on localhost.
>> when i upgraded a plugin, wordpress asked me to enter "hostname",
>> "username" and "password".
>> what's them? i tried mysql username and password, they didn't work.
>> anyone can help me? thanks so much.
>>

> you have the wrong list. please dont post stuff like that here. try the
> CentOS list ( http://lists.centos.org )

Better: check this:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Upgrading_WordPress

You are using your MySQL credentials in the Wordpress upgrade section?
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-automatic-upgrade/faq/

Good luck!