Old 12-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Alan Bartlett

Default Donating?

Earlier today, a forum thread was started by "Sirlurkalot" with the
above subject header. [1]

The OP posted the following:

Quote:
I was very happy to make the annual donation, but the option appears
to have disappeared.
Am I missing something ? I see it says 'Policy being reviewed' but
that was back in August.
Would one of the CentOS devs please respond to it.

Russ, I'm thinking of you. ;-) Could you please find the time?

Alan.

[1] http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=23678&forum=37