Old 01-04-2008, 02:54 PM
Scott Silva

Default John Rosatti, Five Ways to Experience North Carolina?s Fall Color at its Best

on 1/4/2008 5:09 AM Super Star spake the following:
John Rosatti, Five Ways to Experience North Carolina?s Fall Color at its
Best

<<BIG snip>>

It looks like the list is going to need either filtering, or new user
verifications. This is the 3rd time this week.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and

Old 01-04-2008, 03:03 PM
Scott Silva

on 1/4/2008 7:54 AM Scott Silva spake the following:

on 1/4/2008 5:09 AM Super Star spake the following:
John Rosatti, Five Ways to Experience North Carolina?s Fall Color at
its Best

<<BIG snip>>

It looks like the list is going to need either filtering, or new user
verifications. This is the 3rd time this week.

Sorry! It has been so long since I joined that I forgot you already do this.

My bad!!!

I'm sure you all are already preparing the torches and pitchforks! ;-P
The line to the angry mob forms to the right people!