Old 03-23-2009, 12:17 AM
John Newbigin

Default CentOS-2 key expired (resend)

I though I was going crazy because rpm would not accept my password to
sign some new rpms.

The problem is however that the gpg key has expired:
pub 1024D/16FF0E46 2004-03-15 CentOS-2 Key <centos-2key@caosity.org>
sub 2048g/63E158BD 2004-03-15 [expires: 2009-03-14]

Who is looking after keys now? Do I need a new one or should I try and
extend the old one? The caos key which was used to sign the key has also
expired.

Advice is most welcome.

Thanks

John.

--
John Newbigin
ITS Senior Analyst / Programmer

Old 03-23-2009, 08:29 AM
Karanbir Singh

John Newbigin wrote:
> I though I was going crazy because rpm would not accept my password to
> sign some new rpms.

fun, isnt it

> Who is looking after keys now? Do I need a new one or should I try and
> extend the old one? The caos key which was used to sign the key has also
> expired.

I believe the keys have all now been extended. You should do the same
with the c2.1 set.