Old 03-12-2009, 12:42 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Default Feedback / Centos Testing and CentOS Extras

William L. Maltby wrote:

> On Thu, 2009-03-12 at 12:54 +0100, Paulo Martinez wrote:
> > - Sorry for double posting. The Archive was not including my post. -
> > - For the sake of them, which only read through the archive. -
>
> I *think* there's a small delay (I don't know how much) for things to
> get moved to the archive. In the past I noticed that stuff I posted was
> not available right away, but was a few days later when I checked again.

Normally the archive gets mails first - or at least at the same time as
the first mails are going out to the users.

That's why I check the archive if a mail doesn't come back to me, just
to see if some mail server in the path has hiccups.

Ralph

Old 03-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Paulo Martinez

Am 12.03.2009 um 14:25 schrieb William L. Maltby:

> On Thu, 2009-03-12 at 12:54 +0100, Paulo Martinez wrote:
>> - Sorry for double posting. The Archive was not including my post. -
>> - For the sake of them, which only read through the archive. -
>
> I *think* there's a small delay (I don't know how much) for things to
> get moved to the archive. In the past I noticed that stuff I posted
> was
> not available right away, but was a few days later when I checked
> again.

My fault, i use X-No-Archive as additional header.
Even setting to "X-No-Archive = No" prevent the archiving.

Regards

P.M.

>> Hi Devel,
>>
>> just to communicate. php from c5-testing is working so far:
>>
>> rpm -qa |grep php
>> php-soap-5.2.6-2.el5s2
>> php-gd-5.2.6-2.el5s2
>> php-ldap-5.2.6-2.el5s2
>> php-common-5.2.6-2.el5s2
>> php-cli-5.2.6-2.el5s2
>> php-bcmath-5.2.6-2.el5s2
>> php-5.2.6-2.el5s2
>> php-xml-5.2.6-2.el5s2
>> php-mbstring-5.2.6-2.el5s2
>> php-pear-Auth-SASL-1.0.2-4.el5.centos
>> php-imap-5.2.6-2.el5s2
>> php-pear-1.4.9-4.el5.1
>> php-pdo-5.2.6-2.el5s2
>> php-dba-5.2.6-2.el5s2
>> php-mysql-5.2.6-2.el5s2
>> php-xmlrpc-5.2.6-2.el5s2
>>

>> At time of installation with:
>>
>> yum --enablerepo=c5-testing update php
>>
>> There were no dependencies errors from php packages
>> of extras repo like php-mcrypt but they should because
>> the of the changed AP-Interface for php-modules.
>> Anyway, the installation/upgrade runs flawless.
>>
>> In my environment there were following packages of extras repo
>>
>> php-mcrypt
>> php-mhash
>> php-pecl-Fileinfo
>>
>> Deleting this php-modules resolves this (issue of starting httpd):
>>

>> PHP Warning: PHP Startup: fileinfo: Unable to initialize module

Module
>> compiled with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=0
PHP
>> compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=0
These
>> options need to match
in Unknown on line 0
>> PHP Warning: PHP Startup: mcrypt: Unable to initialize module

Module
>> compiled with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=0
PHP
>> compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=0
These
>> options need to match
in Unknown on line 0
>> PHP Warning: PHP Startup: mhash: Unable to initialize module
Module
>> compiled with module API=20050922, debug=0, thread-safety=0
PHP
>> compiled with module API=20060613, debug=0, thread-safety=0
These
>> options need to match
in Unknown on line 0

Old 03-12-2009, 01:26 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Phil Schaffner wrote:
> Paulo Martinez wrote:
> > - Sorry for double posting. The Archive was not including my post. -
> > - For the sake of them, which only read through the archive. -
>
> I still can't find Paulo's posts in the archive. Are they being
> rejected for some reason?

I guess "X-No-Archive: No" is the culprit.

Ralph