Old 01-23-2009, 11:34 AM
Peter Hopfgartner

Default What is upstream for PostgreSQL and PHP in Plus?

Dear CentOS developers,

may I ask what serves as upstream for PostgreSQL, PHP, etc. in the Plus
Repository? Is it
ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/5Server/en/RHWAS ?

Regards,

Peter

--

Dott. Peter Hopfgartner

R3 GIS Srl - GmbH
Via Johann Kravogl-Str. 2
I-39012 Meran/Merano (BZ)
Email: peter.hopfgartner@r3-gis.com
Tel. : +39 0473 494949
Fax : +39 0473 069902
www : http://www.r3-gis.com

Old 01-23-2009, 02:33 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Peter Hopfgartner wrote:
> Dear CentOS developers,
>
> may I ask what serves as upstream for PostgreSQL, PHP, etc. in the Plus
> Repository? Is it
> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/5Server/en/RHWAS ?

Yes.

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 01-26-2009, 07:42 AM
Peter Hopfgartner

Ralph Angenendt wrote:
> Peter Hopfgartner wrote:
>
>> Dear CentOS developers,
>>
>> may I ask what serves as upstream for PostgreSQL, PHP, etc. in the Plus
>> Repository? Is it
>> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/5Server/en/RHWAS ?
>>

> Yes.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Ralph

Is there any help needed? Testing, packaging or anything else? I would
like to replace our in-house-build PHP and PostgreSQL packages with
packages from Plus, but Plus is actually still rather thin. I do have
some basic experience in packaging and I can do some testing on our
developement servers. Indeed, I am running current PostgreSQL and PHP
packages (CentOS-Testing.repo: includepkgs=httpd httpd-* mod_* php php-*
postgresql postgresql-* postgresqlclient81*) on that server: they run fine.