-   -   Artwork Feature (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-development/217939-artwork-feature.html)

Ned Slider 12-25-2008 02:29 AM

Artwork Feature

I received the following PM (below) on the CentOS forums the other day.
I don't know if Bill has made contact with anyone in the ArtWork team
regarding this yet, so just passing it along (apologies for the delay -
I didn't get a notification of the PM).

CC.
Alain (Artwork SIG)
Dag (Promo SIG)
Bill (linuxgraphicsusers.com)

----------------
Sent: 2008/12/20 21:54:58 Art team feature

Hi Phil,

My name is Bill DeJohn (Dadster). I am co-founder of Linux Graphics
Users forum. Each month we feature a distro's art team (see here
http://linuxgraphicsusers.com/index.php?board=48.0) and I'd like to
feature the CentOS art team in an up-coming month. Could you please pass
this pm on to whoever I need to contact to set up an article featuring
CentOS.
Thanks, Bill

"Marcus Moeller" 12-25-2008 07:13 AM

Artwork Feature

2008/12/25 Ned Slider <ned@unixmail.co.uk>:
> I received the following PM (below) on the CentOS forums the other day.
> I don't know if Bill has made contact with anyone in the ArtWork team
> regarding this yet, so just passing it along (apologies for the delay -
> I didn't get a notification of the PM).
>
> CC.
> Alain (Artwork SIG)
> Dag (Promo SIG)
> Bill (linuxgraphicsusers.com)

Dear Ned,

thanks for the information. I am going to talk wih Alain about that.

Best Regards
Marcus