Old 12-20-2008, 01:52 AM
Alain Reguera Delgado

Default CentOS-6 Artwork - Round 1

Old 12-20-2008, 06:41 AM
"Marcus Moeller"

Dear Alain,

> Does anyone knows what is the plan for CentOS-6 artwork ?.

Maybe, we should first outline what We have discussed the last weeks.
I am trying to write down our concepts and post it here, soon.

> Actually, some propositions are available at:
> https://projects.centos.org/trac/artwork/
>
> What do you think of the above proposition ? Is something missing ?

The Background of Anaconda Header Artwork should be reversed so that
the dark blue area is located behind the logo. Also you could remove
some of the 'flowers', here.

I personally don't really like the smile in Anaconda Splash. It looks
a bit too childish for an enterprise distribution. Also the 'flowers'
in the background could be moved a bit to the left.

Best Regards
Marcus

Old 12-20-2008, 07:48 AM
David Hrbáč

Alain Reguera Delgado napsal(a):
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone knows what is the plan for CentOS-6 artwork ?
>
> Actually, some propositions are available at:
> https://projects.centos.org/trac/artwork/
>
> What do you think of the above proposition ? Is something missing ?
>
> Best regards,

Alain,
good work! I like them. There's typo on
https://projects.centos.org/trac/artwork/ s/Anaconda Spalsh/Anaconda Splash/
David Hrbáč

Old 12-20-2008, 07:57 AM
"Marcus Moeller"

Hi David,

> good work! I like them. There's typo on
> https://projects.centos.org/trac/artwork/ s/Anaconda Spalsh/Anaconda Splash/

Fixed.

Thanks
Marcus

Old 12-25-2008, 08:49 AM
"Marcus Moeller"

Good Morning (and a Merry Christmas),

I have created a Project Definition page on the Artwork SIG trac wiki:

https://projects.centos.org/trac/artwork/wiki/ProjectDefinition

describing our goals and the SIG development structure.

Please feel free to post any comments.

Best Regards
Marcus

Old 01-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Karanbir Singh

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> Does anyone knows what is the plan for CentOS-6 artwork ?

Just want to point out that CentOS-6 is sill over a year away from the
looks of things...

Old 01-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Alain Reguera Delgado