Old 12-09-2008, 05:37 PM
"Marcus Moeller"

Default phpBB LDAP bind

Good Evening,

with a little help from Ralph I have now successfully setup LDAP bind
on the phpBB TestVM. The plugin seems to be read-only, so we need to
find another way to register user accounts (maybe from CMS).

Next step would be a test database import from newbb to make sure that
existing posts can me migrated. Chee already provided a script for
converting newbb to phpBB2 so maybe I have to migrate to phpBB2
database format first and then upgrade to phpBB3 (unless a SQL guru
want's to spend some time on it).

Best Regards
Marcus