Old 11-22-2008, 02:03 AM
"Ryan J M"

Default Any update on CentOS HPC ?

I have noticed that there were some discussions on CentOS HPC in Oct,

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2008-October/003624.html

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2008-October/003515.html

Is there any update? When can we get a test version?

Sorry if I missed anything.

Thanks
Ryan

--
FIXME if it is wrong.

Old 11-22-2008, 10:55 AM
Karanbir Singh

Ryan J M wrote:

Is there any update? When can we get a test version?
Sorry if I missed anything.

start by reading the last few days backlog on this list...

Old 11-23-2008, 01:55 AM
"Ryan J M"

On Sat, Nov 22, 2008 at 7:55 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists@karan.org> wrote:

>> Is there any update? When can we get a test version?
>> Sorry if I missed anything.
>
> start by reading the last few days backlog on this list...

Thanks, Karanbir. I just took a glance at the archive file.

So there still has no ETA date at this moment, .
I also found redhat provide a directory in their ftp site which could
not be readable for me.
ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/beta/RHHPC

PS: Has anybody here tried ROCKS or something else for HPC with small
footprint? Specially in EDA field, Any suggestions?
www.rocksclusters.org

Thanks
Ryan

--