Old 11-21-2008, 02:42 PM
Fabian Arrotin

Default FOSDEM2009 Poster

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:

Hi,

A poster for the near to come FOSDEM2009 event is available for your
consideration.

Check: http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Fosdem2009

That design can be rendered for other events if needed.

Cheers,
- --
Alain Reguera Delgado <al@ciget.cienfuegos.cu>

Thanks Alain ,

I'll need to see how we can print/use them for the Fosdem event or even
just simply use them on blogs/website to let know everybody that we'll
be there ..

--
-
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin@arrfab.net>

Old 11-21-2008, 09:21 PM
Hugo van der Kooij

Old 11-22-2008, 08:18 PM
Alain Reguera Delgado

Old 11-22-2008, 08:31 PM
Alain Reguera Delgado

Old 11-24-2008, 08:51 AM
Ralph Angenendt

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> A poster for the near to come FOSDEM2009 event is available for your
> consideration.
>
> Check: http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Fosdem2009
>
> That design can be rendered for other events if needed.

That actually looks great.

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 11-24-2008, 08:54 AM
Ralph Angenendt

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> A poster for the near to come FOSDEM2009 event is available for your
> consideration.
>
> Check: http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Fosdem2009

Hmmm. Hit ":wq y" to soon >

That actually looks great, but I'm not sure if we really can do with
"Posters per event".

I talked to one of the Fedora Guys at {Fosdem,Chemnitz,Linuxtag), they
print their posters on some sort of plastic to make them more durable.
Theirs is a friendship price, but he can ask what we would pay for that.
Their posters have now been around for a year and still look like new,
although they are shipped around from event to event.

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 11-24-2008, 01:37 PM
Alain Reguera Delgado