Old 10-15-2008, 04:44 PM
Jean-Marc LIGER

Default Apache modules C4,5 repos

David Hrbáč a écrit :

Jean-Marc LIGER napsal(a):

Yes, there is only an issue with package lasso-php on C4 due to php4.

Well, I'm not sure which lasso to use. Compiling 2.2.1 rpm on 5 ends with:

+ sed 's@^/var/tmp/lasso-2.2.1-mockbuild@@g'
+ grep -v perllocal.pod
+ grep -v '.packlist'
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.59798 (%install)

Regards,
David

Well, I didn't used mock for building. I'd already planned to switch
from root (yes I know, it's bad) to a clean mock process.

I'll test it in the next days and yet come back to the list.

Old 12-22-2008, 12:44 PM
Jean-Marc LIGER

Jean-Marc LIGER a écrit :
> David Hrbáč a écrit :

>> Well, I'm not sure which lasso to use. Compiling 2.2.1 rpm on 5 ends
>> with:
>>
>> + sed 's@^/var/tmp/lasso-2.2.1-mockbuild@@g'
>> + grep -v perllocal.pod
>> + grep -v '.packlist'
>> error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.59798 (%install)
>>
>> Regards,
>> David
>>

> Well, I didn't used mock for building. I'd already planned to switch
> from root (yes I know, it's bad) to a clean mock process.
>
> I'll test it in the next days and yet come back to the list.

There was a little issue with last php5 binding (php4 was on my box),
all is clean now, built with mock.

http://redhat.sorbonne.fr/CentOS-4/siris/SRPMS/
http://redhat.sorbonne.fr/CentOS-5/siris/SRPMS/

Regards,