Old 09-23-2008, 11:44 PM
Karanbir Singh

Default New Trac Look and feel rolled out

hi,

New L&F rolled out for Trac.

Question to ArtWork guys: Do you guys mind if I was to Tag this set as a
'release' ?

Old 09-23-2008, 11:52 PM
Karanbir Singh

Karanbir Singh wrote:

hi,

New L&F rolled out for Trac.

Question to ArtWork guys: Do you guys mind if I was to Tag this set as a
'release' ?

For those who dont know : https://projects.centos.org/trac/
( only the project pages have been skin'd )

Old 09-23-2008, 11:54 PM
Karanbir Singh

Karanbir Singh wrote:

For those who dont know : https://projects.centos.org/trac/
( only the project pages have been skin'd )

And yes, would be nice to skin that page too

Old 09-23-2008, 11:56 PM
Brandon Davidson

Karanbir Singh wrote:

New L&F rolled out for Trac.

(example here: https://projects.centos.org/trac/artwork/ )

This looks fantastic!

Some feedback/nagging things:
* CentOS logo at upper lefts needs a transparent background, or the header
image needs to fade to a flat color on the left and the image needs to be
redone with a matching background color.

* The 'missing wiki' CSS class clashes with the H1 CSS - see the missing
'ArtWork' wikiword in "Welcome to the ArtWork Special Interest Group

* Can we get some skins on the TracEnvProjectRoot page located here:
https://projects.centos.org/trac/

* Once the above issue is addressed, should p.c.o/ still redirect to
w.c.o/Projects? I would say no, it should redirect to the trac project list,
if we can get key /Projects content included in the list page.

--
Brandon Davidson
Systems Administrator

Old 09-24-2008, 12:27 AM
Karanbir Singh

Brandon Davidson wrote:
* CentOS logo at upper lefts needs a transparent background, or the
header image needs to fade to a flat color on the left and the image
needs to be redone with a matching background color.

I've just sorted this!

* The 'missing wiki' CSS class clashes with the H1 CSS - see the missing
'ArtWork' wikiword in "Welcome to the ArtWork Special Interest Group

I'll leave this for ArtWork

* Can we get some skins on the TracEnvProjectRoot page located here:
https://projects.centos.org/trac/

And this too!

* Once the above issue is addressed, should p.c.o/ still redirect to
w.c.o/Projects? I would say no, it should redirect to the trac project
list, if we can get key /Projects content included in the list page.

That works for me. Only thing to keep in mind is that the wiki.c.o is
easier to edit stuff into and can probably contain more info.

Old 09-24-2008, 03:49 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

On 9/23/08, Brandon Davidson <brandond@uoregon.edu> wrote:
> Some feedback/nagging things:
> * CentOS logo at upper lefts needs a transparent background, or the header
> image needs to fade to a flat color on the left and the image needs to be
> redone with a matching background color.

What is the browser you are using ?

Karan: Could it be used the specific logo by project in each environment ?

> * The 'missing wiki' CSS class clashes with the H1 CSS - see the missing
> 'ArtWork' wikiword in "Welcome to the ArtWork Special Interest Group
>
> * Can we get some skins on the TracEnvProjectRoot page located here:
> https://projects.centos.org/trac/
>
> * Once the above issue is addressed, should p.c.o/ still redirect to
> w.c.o/Projects? I would say no, it should redirect to the trac project list,
> if we can get key /Projects content included in the list page.

Could you address these issues at:
https://projects.centos.org/trac/artwork/newticket ?

Thanks,
al.

Old 09-24-2008, 04:18 PM
Karanbir Singh

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:

* CentOS logo at upper lefts needs a transparent background, or the header
image needs to fade to a flat color on the left and the image needs to be
redone with a matching background color.

What is the browser you are using ?
Karan: Could it be used the specific logo by project in each environment ?

This was an issue with project specific logo being used at the time, but
I changed those over. So what you are looking at now, is the fixed version.

- KB

Old 09-24-2008, 04:23 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

On 9/24/08, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists@karan.org> wrote:
> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>>> * CentOS logo at upper lefts needs a transparent background, or the
>>> header
>>> image needs to fade to a flat color on the left and the image needs to be
>>> redone with a matching background color.
>> What is the browser you are using ?
>> Karan: Could it be used the specific logo by project in each environment ?
>
> This was an issue with project specific logo being used at the time, but
> I changed those over. So what you are looking at now, is the fixed version.

Those at: http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/TracThemeDesign ?

Cheers,
al.

Old 09-24-2008, 05:00 PM
Karanbir Singh

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:

Those at: http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/TracThemeDesign ?

Not those

I'll drop them in soon.

- KB

Old 09-24-2008, 10:17 PM
Brandon Davidson

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:

Could you address these issues at:
https://projects.centos.org/trac/artwork/newticket ?

Do we have a single auth backend for all the projects, or do we need to create
an account for each one that we want to open tickets under? Seems like p.c.o
should also be included in the forum/portal discussion, at least when talking
about the auth backend stuff.