Old 09-25-2008, 12:34 AM
Karanbir Singh

Default New Trac Look and feel rolled out

Brandon Davidson wrote:

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:

Could you address these issues at:
https://projects.centos.org/trac/artwork/newticket ?

Do we have a single auth backend for all the projects, or do we need to
create an account for each one that we want to open tickets under? Seems
like p.c.o should also be included in the forum/portal discussion, at
least when talking about the auth backend stuff.

projects.c.o has single auth, shared between trac/svn/git

Old 09-25-2008, 12:39 AM
Karanbir Singh

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:

Those at: http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/TracThemeDesign ?