Old 09-23-2008, 11:28 PM
Karanbir Singh

Default options on voice conf calls

hi,

We had a bit of a struggle with Skype today trying to get a few people
talking about some infrastructure issues. And I was wondering if anyone
had recommendations on what other options there might be ?

Also, some people cant run VoIP / Skype from work so a normal telephone
gateway would be nice to have as well. Did I mention people are located
all over the world ?

I recall Dennis setting up something for us a while back, but it seems
to have gone away.

Old 09-24-2008, 05:55 AM
Hugo van der Kooij