FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 09-20-2008, 07:10 PM
Ned Slider
 
Default forums down

Hi Guys,

Seems like the forums were down again today (although they've just
recently come back up). I believe they were also down for a good chunk
of time yesterday afternoon (UTC), and last Sunday too. Reports I've had
from users say they get "very sluggish" before finally becoming totally
unresponsive.


Can anyone fill us in on what the problem is please as this seems to
have been going on a while now?


Thanks

_______________________________________________
CentOS-devel mailing list
CentOS-devel@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-devel
 
Old 09-20-2008, 11:48 PM
Karanbir Singh
 
Default forums down

Ned Slider wrote:

Hi Guys,

Seems like the forums were down again today (although they've just
recently come back up). I believe they were also down for a good chunk
of time yesterday afternoon (UTC), and last Sunday too. Reports I've had
from users say they get "very sluggish" before finally becoming totally
unresponsive.


Can anyone fill us in on what the problem is please as this seems to
have been going on a while now?


Thanks


we've had intermittent db issues, should be all resolved now, if you still see
issues, find someone from the infrastructure team in #centos-devel on
irc.freenode.net



--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/ : 2522219@icq
_______________________________________________
CentOS-devel mailing list
CentOS-devel@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-devel
 
Old 09-21-2008, 12:27 AM
"Akemi Yagi"
 
Default forums down

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 4:48 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists@karan.org> wrote:
> Ned Slider wrote:

>> Can anyone fill us in on what the problem is please as this seems to have
>> been going on a while now?

> we've had intermittent db issues, should be all resolved now, if you still
> see issues, find someone from the infrastructure team in #centos-devel on
> irc.freenode.net

> Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/ : 2522219@icq

"find someone from the infrastructure team"

Lance Davis (lancelan)
Karanbir Singh (z00dax)
Russ Herrold (orc_orc)
Johnny Hughes (hughesjr)
Ralph Angenendt (range)

These are the people we should look for (and shout at) ???

Akemi
_______________________________________________
CentOS-devel mailing list
CentOS-devel@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-devel
 
Old 09-21-2008, 03:25 PM
Ned Slider
 
Default forums down

Akemi Yagi wrote:

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 4:48 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists@karan.org> wrote:

Ned Slider wrote:



Can anyone fill us in on what the problem is please as this seems to have
been going on a while now?



we've had intermittent db issues, should be all resolved now, if you still
see issues, find someone from the infrastructure team in #centos-devel on
irc.freenode.net



Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/ : 2522219@icq


"find someone from the infrastructure team"

Lance Davis (lancelan)
Karanbir Singh (z00dax)
Russ Herrold (orc_orc)
Johnny Hughes (hughesjr)
Ralph Angenendt (range)

These are the people we should look for (and shout at) ???

Akemi


Thanks both - not noticed any more issues on www|wiki.centos.org today
so fingers crossed



_______________________________________________
CentOS-devel mailing list
CentOS-devel@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-devel
 
Old 09-21-2008, 06:28 PM
Karanbir Singh
 
Default forums down

Akemi Yagi wrote:

Lance Davis (lancelan)
Karanbir Singh (z00dax)
Russ Herrold (orc_orc)
Johnny Hughes (hughesjr)
Ralph Angenendt (range)

These are the people we should look for (and shout at) ???


+ Tru


--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/ : 2522219@icq
_______________________________________________
CentOS-devel mailing list
CentOS-devel@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-devel
 
Old 09-22-2008, 09:24 AM
Ralph Angenendt
 
Default forums down

Akemi Yagi wrote:
> "find someone from the infrastructure team"
>
> Lance Davis (lancelan)
> Karanbir Singh (z00dax)
> Russ Herrold (orc_orc)
> Johnny Hughes (hughesjr)
> Ralph Angenendt (range)
>
> These are the people we should look for (and shout at) ???

Yes. No.

Ralph
--
Ralph Angenendt......ra@br-online.de | .."Text processing has made it possible
Bayerischer Rundfunk...80300 München | ....to right-justify any idea, even one
Programmbereich.Bayern 3, Jugend und | .which cannot be justified on any other
Multimedia.........Tl:089.5900.16023 | ..........grounds." -- J. Finnegan, USC
_______________________________________________
CentOS-devel mailing list
CentOS-devel@centos.org
http://lists.centos.org/mailman/listinfo/centos-devel
 
Old 10-25-2011, 12:55 AM
Erwin José Lopez Pulgarin
 
Default Forums down

Greetings

Just to communicate that the archlinux forum pages are all down for the time
being, I guess you already know that but just wanting to make sure in case
you didn't.
 
Old 10-25-2011, 01:00 AM
Karol Blazewicz
 
Default Forums down

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 2:55 AM, Erwin José Lopez Pulgarin
<erwinkendo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings
>
> Just to communicate that the archlinux forum pages are all down for the time
> being, I guess you already know that but just wanting to make sure in case
> you didn't.
>

Yup, forums are down.
I've e-mailed Ioni, florian or pierre as per
http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2011-October/022390.html
over an hour ago.
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 02:53 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org