-   -   forums down (http://www.linux-archive.org/centos-development/163377-forums-down.html)

Ned Slider 09-20-2008 07:10 PM

forums down

Hi Guys,

Seems like the forums were down again today (although they've just
recently come back up). I believe they were also down for a good chunk
of time yesterday afternoon (UTC), and last Sunday too. Reports I've had
from users say they get "very sluggish" before finally becoming totally
unresponsive.

Can anyone fill us in on what the problem is please as this seems to
have been going on a while now?

Thanks :)

Karanbir Singh 09-20-2008 11:48 PM

forums down

Ned Slider wrote:

Hi Guys,

Seems like the forums were down again today (although they've just
recently come back up). I believe they were also down for a good chunk
of time yesterday afternoon (UTC), and last Sunday too. Reports I've had
from users say they get "very sluggish" before finally becoming totally
unresponsive.

Can anyone fill us in on what the problem is please as this seems to
have been going on a while now?

Thanks :)

we've had intermittent db issues, should be all resolved now, if you still see
issues, find someone from the infrastructure team in #centos-devel on
irc.freenode.net

"Akemi Yagi" 09-21-2008 12:27 AM

forums down

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 4:48 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists@karan.org> wrote:
> Ned Slider wrote:

>> Can anyone fill us in on what the problem is please as this seems to have
>> been going on a while now?

> we've had intermittent db issues, should be all resolved now, if you still
> see issues, find someone from the infrastructure team in #centos-devel on
> irc.freenode.net

> Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/ : 2522219@icq

"find someone from the infrastructure team"

Lance Davis (lancelan)
Karanbir Singh (z00dax)
Russ Herrold (orc_orc)
Johnny Hughes (hughesjr)
Ralph Angenendt (range)

These are the people we should look for (and shout at) ???

Akemi

Ned Slider 09-21-2008 03:25 PM

forums down

Akemi Yagi wrote:

Can anyone fill us in on what the problem is please as this seems to have
been going on a while now?

we've had intermittent db issues, should be all resolved now, if you still
see issues, find someone from the infrastructure team in #centos-devel on
irc.freenode.net

"find someone from the infrastructure team"

Lance Davis (lancelan)
Karanbir Singh (z00dax)
Russ Herrold (orc_orc)
Johnny Hughes (hughesjr)
Ralph Angenendt (range)

These are the people we should look for (and shout at) ???

Akemi

Thanks both - not noticed any more issues on www|wiki.centos.org today
so fingers crossed :)

Ralph Angenendt 09-22-2008 09:24 AM

forums down

Akemi Yagi wrote:
> "find someone from the infrastructure team"
>
> Lance Davis (lancelan)
> Karanbir Singh (z00dax)
> Russ Herrold (orc_orc)
> Johnny Hughes (hughesjr)
> Ralph Angenendt (range)
>
> These are the people we should look for (and shout at) ???

Yes. No.

Ralph
--
Ralph Angenendt......ra@br-online.de | .."Text processing has made it possible
Bayerischer Rundfunk...80300 München | ....to right-justify any idea, even one

Erwin José Lopez Pulgarin 10-25-2011 12:55 AM

Forums down

Greetings

Just to communicate that the archlinux forum pages are all down for the time
being, I guess you already know that but just wanting to make sure in case
you didn't.

Karol Blazewicz 10-25-2011 01:00 AM

Forums down

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 2:55 AM, Erwin José Lopez Pulgarin
<erwinkendo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings
>
> Just to communicate that the archlinux forum pages are all down for the time
> being, I guess you already know that but just wanting to make sure in case
> you didn't.

Yup, forums are down.
I've e-mailed Ioni, florian or pierre as per
http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-general/2011-October/022390.html
over an hour ago.