Old 09-17-2008, 12:58 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

Default Todo list for the Artwork SIG

Hi Guys,

I am wondering where to post an Artwork SIG ToDo list. A place for
people to request artwork things, something that could be used as a
list of task or something like that. Distribution needs, users need,
developers need, whatever ...

Any suggestion ?

Thanks,
al.

Old 09-17-2008, 01:04 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am wondering where to post an Artwork SIG ToDo list. A place for
> people to request artwork things, something that could be used as a
> list of task or something like that. Distribution needs, users need,
> developers need, whatever ...
>
> Any suggestion ?

Trac? I've never really worked with it, but it seems to have a place for
Roadmaps and similar stuff. Problem with trac is, that not all content
is in one place.

Did you get to do the stuff you wanted to do before we announce the
Artwork SIG properly?

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 09-17-2008, 01:14 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

On 9/17/08, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos@br-online.de> wrote:
> Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> I am wondering where to post an Artwork SIG ToDo list. A place for
>> people to request artwork things, something that could be used as a
>> list of task or something like that. Distribution needs, users need,
>> developers need, whatever ...
>>
>> Any suggestion ?
>
> Trac? I've never really worked with it, but it seems to have a place for
> Roadmaps and similar stuff. Problem with trac is, that not all content
> is in one place.
>
> Did you get to do the stuff you wanted to do before we announce the
> Artwork SIG properly?

Yes, it is wiki. But maybe it should be on Trac instead, as Marcus
suggested, so the content be in a single place, and the trac roadmaps
and tickets could be used. What do you think Ralph ? Do we move the
content ?

Cheers,
al.

Old 09-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Dag Wieers

I am wondering where to post an Artwork SIG ToDo list. A place for
people to request artwork things, something that could be used as a
list of task or something like that. Distribution needs, users need,
developers need, whatever ...

Any suggestion ?

Trac? I've never really worked with it, but it seems to have a place for
Roadmaps and similar stuff. Problem with trac is, that not all content
is in one place.

Did you get to do the stuff you wanted to do before we announce the
Artwork SIG properly?

I would prefer if something like the TODO list is easily accessible. Where
it is located should not matter that much, but the SIG pages should have
some identical structure, and the TODO list belongs on that SIG wiki page.

The main reason is that we need to make it easy for people visiting the
pages to find things like TODO items. And a list of TODO lists could be
then referenced from the Contribute page.