Old 09-04-2008, 03:51 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

Default Mantis Theme Design - Round 2

Hi Guys,

We are back with some of your suggestions and the MantisThemeDesign
download file for you to install. See:
http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/MantisThemeDesign

We'll really appreciate if someone could test this customization and
report us the experience. Remember it is for Mantis-1.1.2.

Thanks,
al.

Old 09-04-2008, 04:04 PM
Heiko Adams

Am Donnerstag, den 04.09.2008, 11:51 -0400 schrieb Alain Reguera
Delgado:
> Hi Guys,
>
> We are back with some of your suggestions and the MantisThemeDesign
> download file for you to install. See:
> http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/MantisThemeDesign

The screenshot are looking awsome :-) Very good job
--
Heiko Adams <heiko.adams@gmx.de>

Old 09-04-2008, 05:01 PM
"Marcus Moeller"

Dear Alain.

I still think that topics should be devided from content with more
significant colors. For example: Screenshot-149.png

Current Mantis on bugs.centos.org seems to make use of the subtle for
these table headings.

Best Regards
Marcus

Old 09-04-2008, 05:17 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

On 9/4/08, Marcus Moeller <mm@gcug.de> wrote:
> Dear Alain.
>
> I still think that topics should be devided from content with more
> significant colors. For example: Screenshot-149.png

What do you think of using h3 headers instead ?

Cheers,
al.

Old 09-04-2008, 05:27 PM
"Marcus Moeller"

Dear Alain.

>> I still think that topics should be devided from content with more
>> significant colors. For example: Screenshot-149.png
>
> What do you think of using h3 headers instead ?

We could give it a try, but in general I would prefer different
background colors for headings and content.

Best Regards
Marcus

Old 09-04-2008, 06:06 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

On 9/4/08, Marcus Moeller <mm@gcug.de> wrote:
> Dear Alain.
>
>>> I still think that topics should be devided from content with more
>>> significant colors. For example: Screenshot-149.png
>>
>> What do you think of using h3 headers instead ?
>
> We could give it a try, but in general I would prefer different
> background colors for headings and content.

I would like to see some screenshots .

Cheers,
al.

Old 09-04-2008, 06:30 PM
"Marcus Moeller"

Dear Alain.

> I would like to see some screenshots .

Here you are:

http://gnulinux.de/img/Screenshot-119_mm.png

I have outlined two different wiki-like styles and a simple solid
background for headings.

Best Regards

Old 09-04-2008, 06:48 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

On 9/4/08, Marcus Moeller <mm@gcug.de> wrote:
> Dear Alain.
>
>> I would like to see some screenshots .
>>

> Here you are:
>
> http://gnulinux.de/img/Screenshot-119_mm.png
>
> I have outlined two different wiki-like styles and a simple solid
> background for headings.

Very nice ... I like the "Assigned To Me" format. Could we use it as
default title background on all tables ?

Cheers,
al

Old 09-05-2008, 02:30 PM
"Marcus Moeller"

Dear Alain.

>> I have outlined two different wiki-like styles and a simple solid
>> background for headings.
>
> Very nice ... I like the "Assigned To Me" format. Could we use it as
> default title background on all tables ?

I guess you could. Try to set a background image with padding / margin
for the subtle class and set the bgcolor to #000

Best Regards
Marcus

Old 09-05-2008, 08:13 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

On 9/5/08, Marcus Moeller <mm@gcug.de> wrote:
> Dear Alain.
>
>>> I have outlined two different wiki-like styles and a simple solid
>>> background for headings.
>>
>> Very nice ... I like the "Assigned To Me" format. Could we use it as
>> default title background on all tables ?
>
> I guess you could.

So, it would look like:

http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/MantisThemeDesign?action=AttachFile&do=get&target= Screenshot-150.png
http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/MantisThemeDesign?action=AttachFile&do=get&target= Screenshot-151.png
http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/MantisThemeDesign?action=AttachFile&do=get&target= Screenshot-152.png
http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/MantisThemeDesign?action=AttachFile&do=get&target= Screenshot-153.png

> Try to set a background image with padding / margin
> for the subtle class and set the bgcolor to #000

You mean something like the "Reported by Me" format of your Screenshot
(http://easys.gnulinux.de/img/Screenshot-119_mm.png) ?

Cheers,
al