Old 09-24-2008, 09:06 AM
David Hrbác(

Default Webstack/ C5

Karanbir Singh napsal(a):
> 5.0.56 isnt a part of the webstack , and I've got 5.1.x rc and 5.0.62
> done for c5 in the mix, they should both show up in the next few days.

Ok. As to postgre. I guess it'd be fine to upgrade to 8.2.10, see
http://www.postgresql.org/about/news.1003 Resolves a lot of bug.
DH

Old 09-24-2008, 04:05 PM
David Hrbác(

Karanbir Singh napsal(a):
> Joe Pruett wrote:
>> i am looking at the x86_64 area:
>> http://dev.centos.org/centos/5/testing/x86_64/RPMS/
>>
>> and i don't see any httpd in there.
>
> ok, worth investigating what is going on then.
>
> - KB

Well, packages are messed up over the folder. Loo
http://dev.centos.org/centos/5/testing/i386/, there should be
directories only.
DH

Old 09-24-2008, 04:17 PM
Karanbir Singh

David Hrbác wrote:

ok, worth investigating what is going on then.

- KB

Well, packages are messed up over the folder. Loo
http://dev.centos.org/centos/5/testing/i386/, there should be
directories only.

Thats not a problem per-se, since I'd expect people to look at the
repomedata that does have all the stuff.

One of the things that I am working on is isolating package groups in
the testing repo, so that people would / could use just a specific set (
sort of like meta-repos' ) while the main testing repo would contain
everything.

This is mainly to address the issue that Ralph raised - CentOS-DS is in
the testing repo, and cant go away, while there are other packages in
there that might need to be cleaned, but have no connection with the
CentOS-DS package set etc.

More info on that once I can get my head around exactly how we might
code this up on the build-service side of things.

Thanks for looking though.

- KB