Old 09-03-2008, 11:08 AM
Karanbir Singh

Default alternative home for perl-bz379791

Would people.centos.org/ home for perl work for everyone ? That way my
main issue of not inflicting the entire testing or plus, onto
unsuspecting users, is also met; and there is a semi-permanent place we
can document the issue at ?

Old 09-03-2008, 12:25 PM
David Hrbác(

Karanbir Singh napsal(a):
> Would people.centos.org/ home for perl work for everyone ? That way my
> main issue of not inflicting the entire testing or plus, onto
> unsuspecting users, is also met; and there is a semi-permanent place we
> can document the issue at ?

I'm fine with it.
DH

Old 09-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Karanbir Singh

ok:

http://people.centos.org/z00dax/bz379791/

is now live, feel free to point people at this on various forums / lists
/ blogs etc. That will stay in place till such time as there is a fixed
perl package from upstream. At which point I'll remove the packages (
but will make some noise before I do ).

Also, the packages are no longer in the Testing repo, so if anyone
posted info about that anywhere, please either replace it with this info
or remove that content.

Old 09-03-2008, 05:13 PM
"Akemi Yagi"

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 10:06 AM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists@karan.org> wrote:
> ok:
>
> http://people.centos.org/z00dax/bz379791/

> Also, the packages are no longer in the Testing repo, so if anyone posted
> info about that anywhere, please either replace it with this info or remove
> that content.

The CentOS forum thread updated with the above info.

Akemi / toracat