Old 09-02-2008, 04:37 PM
"Marcus Moeller"

Default Mantis Theme Design

Dear Alain.

> The Mantis Theme Design is almost ready. I've uploaded some
> screenshots for you to check in the page:
> http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/MantisThemeDesign
>
> We would like to hear from you, ideas, comments, suggestions any thing
> you would like to include before we release the theme for you to
> install and do the tests.

Already looks great. I would only suggest a few color adjustments:

- Screenshot-118: 'Login' Background Color suggestion (which is a
little bit more eye-friendly): CEE4F3 instead of C3E6FF
This color is used in many other headings.

- Is there a way to define a different color for headings on
Screenshot-125.png (eg. Assigned to Me / Unassigned)

- Screenshot-129 looks a bit confusing. Maybe you could use a white
background on some of these elements.

Good Job and keep going
Marcus

Old 09-02-2008, 04:45 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> The Mantis Theme Design is almost ready. I've uploaded some
> screenshots for you to check in the page:
> http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/MantisThemeDesign

Great.

I think we need a newer mantis

Cheers,

Ralph

Old 09-02-2008, 04:49 PM
Ralph Angenendt

Marcus Moeller wrote:
> - Is there a way to define a different color for headings on
> Screenshot-125.png (eg. Assigned to Me / Unassigned)

Probably not, as they are all trbody > tr > td.form-title.

> - Screenshot-129 looks a bit confusing. Maybe you could use a white
> background on some of these elements.

Same here: They are all td.

Ralph

Old 09-02-2008, 04:55 PM
"Marcus Moeller"

>> - Is there a way to define a different color for headings on
>> Screenshot-125.png (eg. Assigned to Me / Unassigned)
>
> Probably not, as they are all trbody > tr > td.form-title.
>
>> - Screenshot-129 looks a bit confusing. Maybe you could use a white
>> background on some of these elements.
>
> Same here: They are all td.

I guess it should not be that hard to add some special css styles for
that. But hard-coding should be noted somewhere for upgradeability

Best Regards
Marcus

Old 09-02-2008, 05:00 PM
Niels de Vos

Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> The Mantis Theme Design is almost ready. I've uploaded some
> screenshots for you to check in the page:
> http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/MantisThemeDesign
>
> We would like to hear from you, ideas, comments, suggestions any thing
> you would like to include before we release the theme for you to
> install and do the tests.

Great work! That's what you call improvement

Maybe you could have a look at making the tables a bit more Wiki-like?
For example, the User-Preferences (Screenshot-144.png) could look more
like the Contents of a Wikipage (i.e. http://wiki.centos.org/FAQ/General).

Alternatively a simple table like the icons on
http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/WikiDesign could also improve the looks.

For tables containing rows which should be colored like "My View"
(Screenshot-125.png) the table-header could maybe look more like the
buttons (Main, My View, ...) to get more difference between header and
data.

Hope that helps,
Niels