Old 09-02-2008, 04:17 PM
"Alain Reguera Delgado"

Default Mantis Theme Design

Hi Guys,

The Mantis Theme Design is almost ready. I've uploaded some
screenshots for you to check in the page:
http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/MantisThemeDesign

We would like to hear from you, ideas, comments, suggestions any thing
you would like to include before we release the theme for you to
install and do the tests.

Thanks,
al.

Old 09-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Heiko Adams

Am Dienstag, den 02.09.2008, 12:17 -0400 schrieb Alain Reguera Delgado:
> Hi Guys,
>
> The Mantis Theme Design is almost ready. I've uploaded some
> screenshots for you to check in the page:
> http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/MantisThemeDesign

Looks good but the loginbox-design doesn't match the theme design so
this should be reworked if possible.
--
Heiko Adams <heiko.adams@gmx.de>