Old 08-24-2008, 04:53 AM
"Lee Nathanael"

Default Do hope to meet admin of centos.org, do hope someone could help me

I want to make contribute to centos.org.cn for centos website in China
*

*
*

Hi,all developers.*I am sorry that I take this topic here because it is so difficult for me to find the right person who will help me for contribution in China. First of all,I want make some self-introduction.

I am a professional Community and Website COO in China. My name is as registered Nathanael.At present,I have obtained more than 10 years of Administration and Operation for website and community.In 2008, I have been rewarded by Microsoft for Community Influencer Certificate.

Now I am a system and network engineer in Chongqing province ,China. Because I was graduated from English major, I tried my best to help others to learn more.I have found that there are so many centos users in China and most of them need somewhere to find what they want. That's why I make my determination to contact your website and do hope to make contribute for http://www.centos.org.cn, setting up one useful Chinese site for Centos information and community.

It is so difficult to express all details for my opinion and plan for centos.org.cn in China.I do really hope there will be some staff of your site can contact me.The following information are my contact way.Do really hope to contact you by MSN or other ways.

My AIM: haowei2008**** My ICQ: 439013358

My MSN: nathanael(AT)msn(DOT)cn

My E-mail:benedict2004(AT)126(DOT)com

Best Regards for all of you,

Old 08-24-2008, 11:05 AM
Karanbir Singh

Lee Nathanael wrote:

I want to make contribute to centos.org.cn <http://centos.org.cn> for
centos website in China

We are working on setting up region /language specific sites for CentOS
as <lang>.centos.org - so the official Chineese site for centos is going
to be http://cn.centos.org/ and there are already a few people who are
interested in working with us on that. If you want to get involved with
that get in touch with me.

Thanks for your offer of contribution though.

Old 08-24-2008, 05:18 PM
"Lee Nathanael"

Karanbir Singh:

Thank you so much to your reply.I am so excited to see your message. I will contact your ICQ* today.

--

Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/ *: 2522219@icq