Old 08-13-2008, 12:09 PM
Karanbir Singh

Default libc.so.6(GLIBC_PRIVATE)(64bit) is needed but I cannot find it in CentOS 5.2

Erez Zilber wrote:

Hi,

I'm using CentOS 5.2. I wrote a program that uses rtkaio (so my
Makefile contains -lrtkaio). The program runs successfully. The
problem began when I wanted to create a rpm for my program. I was able
to generate a binary rpm, but when I tried to install it, I got the
following error:

you have the wrong list, this list is for centos specific issues only,
try the general centos list ( http://lists.centos.org )

- KB