Old 08-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Jeff Johnson

Default Rawhide

On Aug 5, 2008, at 1:15 PM, Kenneth Porter wrote:

On Tuesday, August 05, 2008 12:59 PM -0400 Jeff Johnson
<n3npq@mac.com> wrote:

Old Russian saying:
Don't blame a dog for its master.

Who in this case is the master? Where can we find the policy
declaration, and the people responsible for it? Are they aware of
the side effects?

Time for you to find out methinks ...

73 de Jeff

Old 08-05-2008, 05:15 PM