Old 07-27-2008, 01:31 PM
"Hao Xu"

Default createrepo --split

Hi!

I fought createrepo --split for hours and could not get it work.

My command is:

createrepo -g /path/to/my/comps.xml -c /tmp/cache -o /mycentos/os/x86_64-disc1 --split /mycentos/os/x86_64-disc?

During installation, anaconda will fail as soon as it starts to install any packages.* The error message is cannot find wvdial-....x86-64.rpm (or minicom-...rpm or something because I tried several times), which is in disc2.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance.

Hao