Old 07-22-2008, 09:16 AM
Brandon Davidson

Default Failed: yum install ghostscript-fonts texi2html

Brandon Davidson wrote:
Restarting the server is an immediate fix; but I should probably also be
including at least Size in there... or maybe just unset it and let the
default "INode MTime Size" work its magic.

It's possible that the metadata files also have some influence on what
content ranges are requested, but I'm not a Yum expert so I can't say
for sure.

It appears that I was too quick to assign blame. I am still seeing 416
errors, and there are apparently other problems with the metadata. I
guess Yum requests a content range based on the size reported in the
primary metadata, which is now incorrect for a significant number of files.

-Brandon

Tue Jul 22 12:30:01 2008