Old 06-25-2008, 05:14 PM
wonderer

Default CentOS Branding & Style Guide

hy there,

I hope as on http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Artwork
mentioned I'm here at the right place for that. It also fits for the
Promo SIG or others
Under http://www.braincache.de/centos/CentOS_Styleguide_0.1-draft.pdf
can be my first idea of an Styleguide wich could help to give a line of
usage to some Grafics & design issues also as for Promo Stuff.
I also have made a Banner http://www.braincache.de/centos/banner001.jpg
how about other ideas? Comments?
What about some slogans? What about "get it ... TODAY!" instead of "try
it ... today!"? Wich one sounds better for you?

sincerly
Henrik

P.S.: btw. can anybody give my write access to the Artwork area?! Then I
can put in the text and other Logo-Stuff as mentioned in the ToDo list.
Thanks