Old 06-24-2008, 09:40 PM
Johnny Hughes

Default Where do I find gtkmozembed.h?

Heiko Adams wrote:

Hello,
I'm currently trying to rebuild the evolution rss-plugin on CentOS 5.2
but the build fails due to the missing file gtkmozembed.h. Can anyone
tell me which packet provides this file??

nothing

That file was in firefox-1.5 .. it does not exist in firefox-3

Old 06-24-2008, 09:47 PM
Phil Schaffner

On Tue, 2008-06-24 at 23:17 +0200, Heiko Adams wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm currently trying to rebuild the evolution rss-plugin on CentOS 5.2
> but the build fails due to the missing file gtkmozembed.h. Can anyone
> tell me which packet provides this file??

[root@wx1 CentOS]# locate gtkmozembed.h
/usr/include/xulrunner-sdk-1.9pre/gtkembedmoz/gtkmozembed.h
[root@wx1 CentOS]# rpm -qf /usr/include/xulrunner-sdk-1.9pre/gtkembedmoz/gtkmozembed.h
xulrunner-devel-1.9-0.beta5.6.el5
[root@wx1 CentOS]# rpm -qif /usr/include/xulrunner-sdk-1.9pre/gtkembedmoz/gtkmozembed.h
Name : xulrunner-devel Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version : 1.9 Vendor: CentOS
Release : 0.beta5.6.el5 Build Date: Sun 25 May 2008 07:39:48 PM EDT
Install Date: Tue 10 Jun 2008 06:00:21 PM EDT Build Host: builder16.centos.org
Group : Development/Libraries Source RPM: xulrunner-1.9-0.beta5.6.el5.src.rpm
Size : 36838817 License: MPLv1.1 or GPLv2+ or LGPLv2+
Signature : (none)
Description :
Gecko development files.

Phil

Old 06-24-2008, 10:41 PM
Ned Slider

Johnny Hughes wrote:

Heiko Adams wrote:

Hello,
I'm currently trying to rebuild the evolution rss-plugin on CentOS 5.2
but the build fails due to the missing file gtkmozembed.h. Can anyone
tell me which packet provides this file??

nothing

That file was in firefox-1.5 .. it does not exist in firefox-3

The new yum appears to behave differently (Wolfy confirmed it's like
this in newer fedora too).

'yum whatprovides' no longer finds any matches to a string, only
specific matches so you must specify the full path to the file or a
wildcard if you don't know the path. For example:

yum whatprovides smb.conf
gives nothing

yum whatprovides /etc/samba/smb.conf
gives matches