Old 04-29-2008, 07:44 AM
"Angel Velásquez"

Default luvcview package

Hi i was configuring my webcam (an uvc one), i downloaded the package (luvcview) from AUR, and i had errors when i tried to compiling to test my webcam. When i went to the AUR url from the package http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=7763 i read in the comments that someone fix the package, and in fact, works for me.

So, also i've checked the packages of the user Michel and he isn't recently envolved with them (from December 2006 or something), so if someone orphan luvcview at least i can addopt that package.

Thanks!

P.S: the webcam works, weeee :-D
--
Angel Velasquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net

Old 04-29-2008, 09:15 AM
Allan McRae

Angel Velásquez wrote:
Hi i was configuring my webcam (an uvc one), i downloaded the package
(luvcview) from AUR, and i had errors when i tried to compiling to
test my webcam. When i went to the AUR url from the package
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=7763 i read in the comments
that someone fix the package, and in fact, works for me.

So, also i've checked the packages of the user Michel and he isn't
recently envolved with them (from December 2006 or something), so if
someone orphan luvcview at least i can addopt that package.

Thanks!

P.S: the webcam works, weeee :-D

Done. The fix had been sitting there for over a month.

Allan