Old 04-28-2008, 07:23 PM
Dragonlord

Default another orphan request

Hi,
while browsing AUR, I found out the user George_K has almost half of
his packages out of date. I sent him an e-mail and it came back as
undelivered, so I think someone could orphan all his packages...

Thanks

PS: Thanks, Giovanni, for the quick response in the previous request

Old 04-28-2008, 09:19 PM
BaSh

Hi,
2008/4/28 Dragonlord <dragonlord@seznam.cz>:
> Hi,
> while browsing AUR, I found out the user George_K has almost half of
> his packages out of date. I sent him an e-mail and it came back as
> undelivered, so I think someone could orphan all his packages...
I don't think George_K is inactive;
He updated last package 24th March 2008, i sent him an email for his situation.

Thanks for report

Regards,
Andrea

--
Andrea `BaSh` Scarpino
Arch Linux Trusted User

Old 04-28-2008, 10:48 PM
BaSh

2008/4/28 BaSh <bash.lnx@gmail.com>:
> I don't think George_K is inactive;
> He updated last package 24th March 2008, i sent him an email for his situation.
Ok, he has replied to me.
He'll update packages in these days.

Regards

--