Old 04-28-2008, 10:36 AM
Dragonlord

Default orphan request emacs-nox

Hi,
can someone please orphan "emacs-nox" in AUR? The package is out
of date and Karro doesn't respond even on email messages ... I'm using
this package and would like to adopt it.
Thanks

Old 04-28-2008, 10:39 AM
"Giovanni Scafora"

2008/4/28 Dragonlord <dragonlord@seznam.cz>:
> Hi,
> can someone please orphan "emacs-nox" in AUR? The package is out
> of date and Karro doesn't respond even on email messages ... I'm using
> this package and would like to adopt it.
> Thanks

Done.

--
Giovanni Scafora
Arch Linux Trusted User (voidnull)

Old 04-28-2008, 08:56 PM
"Geoffroy Carrier"

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 12:36 PM, Dragonlord <dragonlord@seznam.cz> wrote:
> Hi,
> can someone please orphan "emacs-nox" in AUR? The package is out
> of date and Karro doesn't respond even on email messages ... I'm using
> this package and would like to adopt it.
> Thanks
I contacted its maintainer to adopt it a few days ago. Glad it's
updated, thanks Dragonlord!

--
Geoffroy Carrier