Old 04-18-2008, 03:20 AM
Allan McRae

Default Inactivity notice

Hi TUs,

I will be on holiday until the Sunday the 27th. Going to Noumea, New
Caledonia. I don't speak any French so it will be like April Fool's Day
without Google translator...

Feel free to fix any bugs in my packages while I am away!

Cheers,
Allan

Old 04-18-2008, 06:50 AM
JJDaNiMoTh

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:20:38 +1000
Allan McRae <mcrae_allan@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi TUs,
>
> I will be on holiday until the Sunday the 27th. Going to Noumea, New
> Caledonia. I don't speak any French so it will be like April Fool's Day
> without Google translator...
>
> Feel free to fix any bugs in my packages while I am away!
>
> Cheers,
> Allan

Good holiday!

--
JJDaNiMoTh - ArchLinux Trusted User

Old 04-26-2008, 11:28 AM
Allan McRae

Allan McRae wrote:

Hi TUs,

I will be on holiday until the Sunday the 27th. Going to Noumea, New
Caledonia. I don't speak any French so it will be like April Fool's
Day without Google translator...

Feel free to fix any bugs in my packages while I am away!

Cheers,
Allan

And I'm back.... and only 1 package to update!

Allan

Old 05-09-2008, 09:37 AM
"Ronald van Haren"

I'll be away from this afternoon for a short trip. I'll be back next
wednesday (14/5).

Ronald

Old 01-12-2010, 07:36 AM
bardo

Hi fellow TUs,
I'm in the process of changing ISP. Theoretically the Italian law says
you should have almost no downtime during the switch, in practice my
old ISP was disconnected yesterday morning and the new one still
hasn't taken over the line. I'm at the window writing this e-mail with
a connection I... borrowed... from a kind neighbour.

So, until further notice consider me as totally inactive, hopefully
not for a long time, and feel free to take whatever action you feel
appropriate with my package. If you do anything more complex than a
bump+release it'd be nice to send me an e-mail, which I'll read later.

Thanks to all,
Corrado

Old 01-22-2010, 11:43 PM
bardo

2010/1/12 bardo <ilbardo@gmail.com>:
> So, until further notice consider me as totally inactive, hopefully
> not for a long time

And a long time indeed has passed, but today I finally got my Internet
connection back! I have a mile-long backlog to catch up with, but I'll
try to sync with the rest of the world as soon as possible.

Old 01-23-2010, 08:52 AM
Xyne

> And a long time indeed has passed, but today I finally got my Internet
> connection back! I have a mile-long backlog to catch up with, but I'll
> try to sync with the rest of the world as soon as possible.

Welcome back to the internet!

Old 01-23-2010, 11:43 AM
bardo

2010/1/23 Xyne <xyne@archlinux.ca>:
> Welcome back to the internet!

Thanks! I was starting to feel the abstinence =)