Old 04-17-2008, 09:53 PM
Slash

Default Delete Request - wine0959, full-urbanterror

Greetings Comrades,

Here are two packages that need to be removed from the AUR by a TU
because the original contributors have not done so:

1) wine0959 - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=16364

This is simply wine from [extra] with the pkgver changed to the latest
stable wine release. Obviously against AUR Guidelines.

2) full-urbanterror - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?do_Details&ID=16430

I think the user may have been a little confused- The URL to download
the source for the quake3-urbanterror PKGBUILD was a 404, so the user
changed the URL and uploaded a new PKGBUILD instead of just leaving a
comment for me to fix it :P ( quake3-urbanterror:
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=6873 )

Thanks,

Slash

Old 04-17-2008, 10:59 PM
Allan McRae

Slash wrote:

Greetings Comrades,

Here are two packages that need to be removed from the AUR by a TU
because the original contributors have not done so:

1) wine0959 - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=16364

This is simply wine from [extra] with the pkgver changed to the latest
stable wine release. Obviously against AUR Guidelines.

2) full-urbanterror - http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?do_Details&ID=16430

I think the user may have been a little confused- The URL to download
the source for the quake3-urbanterror PKGBUILD was a 404, so the user
changed the URL and uploaded a new PKGBUILD instead of just leaving a
comment for me to fix it :P ( quake3-urbanterror:
http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=6873 )

Thanks,

Slash

I agree with both of your assessments here. Packages are gone!

Allan

Old 04-18-2008, 01:07 AM
Slash

Thanks!