Old 10-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Marcel Korpel

Default ttf-kix is on blacklist, why?

Hi all!

When trying to submit a package for a barcode font I got an error message

> ttf-kix is on the package blacklist, please check if it's available in the official repos.

It's not in the official repos, so the only thing I can imagine is
that in the past the font itself was packaged into the tarball. At the
moment, we can simply download it from the official Dutch Post
website. [1]

So, why is ttf-kix on the package blacklist and can it be removed from it?

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Marcel

[1] http://www.postnl.nl/zakelijk/klantenservice/documentatiedownloads/kIX_code/download.aspx

Old 10-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Marcel Korpel

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 7:10 PM, Marcel Korpel <marcel.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>> ttf-kix is on the package blacklist, please check if it's available in the official repos.
>
> So, why is ttf-kix on the package blacklist and can it be removed from it?

Nevermind, I tried to upload the package from the beta AUR site, not
at the official page. It works correctly now.

Regards, Marcel

Old 10-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Karol Blazewicz

ue, Oct 9, 2012 at 7:10 PM, Marcel Korpel <marcel.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, why is ttf-kix on the package blacklist and can it be removed from it?
There already is such package in the AUR:
//aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?K=ttf-kix

Old 10-09-2012, 05:17 PM
Marcel Korpel

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 7:15 PM, Karol Blazewicz
<karol.blazewicz@gmail.com> wrote:
> ue, Oct 9, 2012 at 7:10 PM, Marcel Korpel <marcel.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>> So, why is ttf-kix on the package blacklist and can it be removed from it?
> There already is such package in the AUR:

I just submitted that one.

Marcel