Old 10-08-2012, 02:51 PM
"Jay M."

Default Removal request in AUR: bin32-ftkimager

Please remove bin32-ftkimager from AUR, I have merged the
architectures into one package after adopting the package.

Thank you,

--
Jay
jskier@gmail.com

Old 10-08-2012, 03:20 PM
Evangelos Foutras

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 5:51 PM, Jay M. <jskier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please remove bin32-ftkimager from AUR, I have merged the
> architectures into one package after adopting the package.

Done.

(Use "0a27829a261e8ab8c69846bfe4073360" as the MD5 checksum for
ftkimager on i686. In the future, you can just download the 32-bit
tarball and run md5sum on it.)