Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   ArchLinux User Repository (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/)
-   -   Orphan request for xd (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/710220-orphan-request-xd.html)

Andreas Wagner 10-07-2012 02:07 PM

Orphan request for xd
 
Hi, I have posted a working PKGBUILD in the comments on August 5th and
the maintainer has still not updated it. I would like to adopt it.

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=10517

Thanks,

Andreas Wagner

Sven-Hendrik Haase 10-07-2012 05:52 PM

Orphan request for xd
 
On 07.10.2012 16:07, Andreas Wagner wrote:

Hi, I have posted a working PKGBUILD in the comments on August 5th and
the maintainer has still not updated it. I would like to adopt it.

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=10517

Thanks,

Andreas Wagner

Go ahead.

"Stefan Husmann" 10-07-2012 05:58 PM

Orphan request for xd
 
Am 07.10.2012 19:52, schrieb Sven-Hendrik Haase:

On 07.10.2012 16:07, Andreas Wagner wrote:

Hi, I have posted a working PKGBUILD in the comments on August 5th and
the maintainer has still not updated it. I would like to adopt it.

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=10517

Thanks,

Andreas Wagner

Go ahead.



Hello,

maybe the other two packages of that user should be orphaned, too.

At least qprint looks unmaintained. The comment is from 2010 and still the
package has not been fixed. The maintainer's name is inappropiate. "Alter
Kacker" is german and means "ols shtter".

Best Regards
Stefan

Lukas Jirkovsky 10-08-2012 06:35 PM

Orphan request for xd
 
On 7 October 2012 19:58, Stefan Husmann <stefan-husmann@t-online.de> wrote:
> Am 07.10.2012 19:52, schrieb Sven-Hendrik Haase:
> Hello,
>
> maybe the other two packages of that user should be orphaned, too.
>
> At least qprint looks unmaintained. The comment is from 2010 and still the
> package has not been fixed. The maintainer's name is inappropiate. "Alter
> Kacker" is german and means "ols shtter".
>
> Best Regards
> Stefan

Agreed, I disowned both alterkacker's packages.

Have a nice day,
Lukas


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:28 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.