Old 10-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Kyle

Default systemd conversion

I have a working unit for espeakup, which I saw listed in this thread,
but I seem to recall Chris mentioning that he already had one. Let me
know if it's needed, and if so, where I should post it.

~Kyle
--
Linux killed Kenny, bastard!

Old 10-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Stefan Wilkens

2012/10/5 Kyle <kyle@gmx.ca>:

> I have a working unit for espeakup, which I saw listed in this thread, but I
> seem to recall Chris mentioning that he already had one. Let me know if it's
> needed, and if so, where I should post it.
> ~Kyle
> --
> Linux killed Kenny, bastard!

In a similar fashion; I took this as a time to learn how to deal with
systemd and produced something usable for xmms2.

Topic here:

Old 10-06-2012, 10:16 AM
Giorgio Lando

If the developer is interested, I have a working unit for the atd
daemon in the at package. Let me know
Giorgio

Old 10-06-2012, 10:19 AM
Giorgio Lando

2012/10/6 Giorgio Lando <giorgio.lando@gmail.com>:
> If the developer is interested, I have a working unit for the atd
> daemon in the at package. Let me know
> Giorgio

As not said, the unit has been added in the version of at I received
some seconds ago

Old 10-06-2012, 11:55 PM
Tom Gundersen

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 8:57 PM, Daniel Isenmann <daniel.isenmann@gmx.de> wrote:
> feel free to do the above packages. I'm totally busy with my real life
> right now and don't have time to do it at the moment.

Put them both (mono+xsp) in testing. Could you (or anyone else who use
them) let me know if they are ok to go to extra?

Cheers,

Tom

Old 10-06-2012, 11:55 PM
Tom Gundersen

Old 10-07-2012, 07:10 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Am 04.10.2012 20:16, schrieb Tom Gundersen:
> Hi guys,
>
> Thanks to everyone who converted their packages to use native systemd
> service files since my last email.
>
> There are stil 66 packages remaining in our TODO however (10 from
> extra and the rest from community):
> https://www.archlinux.org/todo/178/.
>
> It would be great if we can get the last few packages sorted so
> nothing is left out when systemd moves to base. It might be that some
> packages are pseudo-orphans (i.e., officially maintained, but not in
> practice), so those packages we should probably drop if no one adopts
> them.
>
> If you (for whatever reason) don't think you will be converting your
> packages in the near future, please let us know so we know which
> packages to focus on when we help out with the conversion. In
> particular those of you who have not converted any (or only a small
> percentage) of your packages [0], it would be helpful to know your
> intentions.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tom
>
> [0]:
>
> cbrannon
> daenyth
> daniel
> jlichtblau
> romashka
> spupykin
> tpowa
> tredaelli
Hi Tom,
- kexec is probably impossible to add a service file.
We discussed this on IRC some time ago, it's not possible to detect
which kernel should be loaded on shutdown in a clean way.

If you have the time i would be happy if you would look at
- usermin should be the same as webmin
- hpoj I don't have the hardware anymore
- vde2

Thanks
greetings
tpowa

--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 10-07-2012, 10:24 AM
Tom Gundersen

On Oct 7, 2012 9:10 AM, "Tobias Powalowski" <
tobias.powalowski@googlemail.com> wrote:
> - hpoj I don't have the hardware anymore

Maybe this should be dropped then?