Old 10-04-2012, 04:09 AM
Ruben Reyes

Default bcrypt out of date

Hello,

The bcrypt package has been flagged "out of date" for quite some time.
I find this useful and have a new PKGBUILD that adds the x86_64. Can a
TU orphan this package so I can update it please?

Thanks!

Ruben Reyes

Old 10-04-2012, 04:18 AM
Bartłomiej Piotrowski

On 10/04/2012 06:09 AM, Ruben Reyes wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The bcrypt package has been flagged "out of date" for quite some time.
> I find this useful and have a new PKGBUILD that adds the x86_64. Can a
> TU orphan this package so I can update it please?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Ruben Reyes

As the package was updated last time in 2007, I feel free to orphan it
without contacting maintainer and waiting 2 weeks. You can adopt it, thanks.

--
Bartłomiej Piotrowski
Arch Linux Trusted User