Old 10-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Stefan Wilkens

Default 11 candidates

Hi again,

I've compiled another list of packages that could use a boot.

name: aursh-git
AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33423
reason: no longer supported, upstream 404

name: bashic
AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=25228
reason: no longer supported (http://bash.gmxhome.de/scripting.html)

name: datakiosk
AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=17101
reason: no development, intended for KDE 3.x, no longer part of KDE

name: datakiosk-i18n
AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=17102
reason: language pack for datakiosk, see above

name: desktube
AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=24581
reason: upstream 404 since 2009

name: desktube-slick
AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=25523
reason: see above

name: eikon-icon-theme
AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=51563
reason: upstream 404

name: emacs-dylan-mode
AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=11116
reason: this was merged with the opendylan project

name: emacs-mingus
AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36434
reason: package only available through git, emacs-mingus-git exists on aur

name: flexget-working
AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=42444
reason: orphaned, outdated, up-to-date AUR entry available
(https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30041)

name: fluxbox-styles-boxwhore
AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=6042
reason: mentioned website no longer provides themes, source link 404

Thanks,

Old 10-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Jonathan Steel

On Wed, Oct 03, 2012 at 07:57:02PM +0200, Stefan Wilkens wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I've compiled another list of packages that could use a boot.
>
> name: aursh-git
> AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=33423
> reason: no longer supported, upstream 404

Deleted

> name: bashic
> AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=25228
> reason: no longer supported (http://bash.gmxhome.de/scripting.html)

Deleted

> name: datakiosk
> AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=17101
> reason: no development, intended for KDE 3.x, no longer part of KDE

Deleted

> name: datakiosk-i18n
> AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=17102
> reason: language pack for datakiosk, see above

Deleted

> name: desktube
> AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=24581
> reason: upstream 404 since 2009

Deleted

> name: desktube-slick
> AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=25523
> reason: see above

Deleted

> name: eikon-icon-theme
> AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=51563
> reason: upstream 404

Deleted

> name: emacs-dylan-mode
> AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=11116
> reason: this was merged with the opendylan project

Deleted

> name: emacs-mingus
> AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=36434
> reason: package only available through git, emacs-mingus-git exists on aur

You linked to emacs-mingus-git. emacs-mingus deleted.

> name: flexget-working
> AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=42444
> reason: orphaned, outdated, up-to-date AUR entry available
> (https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30041)

Deleted

> name: fluxbox-styles-boxwhore
> AUR: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=6042
> reason: mentioned website no longer provides themes, source link 404

Deleted

> Thanks,

Thanks for reporting!

--