-   -   texlive-pgfgantt (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/709212-texlive-pgfgantt.html)

Florian Bruhin 10-03-2012 05:04 AM

texlive-pgfgantt

Heyho,

can someone please delete my package texlive-pgfgantt[1]?
I discovered pgfgantt.sty is already contained in texlive-pictures in
[extra] so the AUR package is not needed anymore.

Thanks,

Florian / The compiler

O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail www.asciiribbon.org
www.the-compiler.org | I love long mails http://email.is-not-s.ms/
Langsam's Laws: (1) Everything depends. (2) Nothing is always. (3) Everything
is sometimes.

Evangelos Foutras 10-03-2012 05:09 AM

texlive-pgfgantt

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 8:04 AM, Florian Bruhin
<archlinux.org@the-compiler.org> wrote:
> Heyho,
>
> can someone please delete my package texlive-pgfgantt[1]?
> I discovered pgfgantt.sty is already contained in texlive-pictures in
> [extra] so the AUR package is not needed anymore.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Florian / The compiler

Removed, thanks.