-   -   Merge request: pudb->python2-pudb (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/708279-merge-request-pudb-python2-pudb.html)

Kwpolska 09-29-2012 07:46 AM

Merge request: pudb->python2-pudb

Hello. pudb is a package for the awesome Python debugger. It is
out-of-date since a longer while and is named incorrectly. I
contacted the maintainer over 2 weeks ago, but, due to misspelling and
misunderstandment, we didn’t get to anything specific. So, would you
please mind merging pudb[0] into python2-pudb[1]? Thanks in advance.

[0]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28095 "pudb"
[1]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=63208 "python2-pudb"

Lukas Jirkovsky 09-29-2012 07:59 AM

On 29 September 2012 09:46, Kwpolska <kwpolska@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello. pudb is a package for the awesome Python debugger. It is
> out-of-date since a longer while and is named incorrectly. I
> contacted the maintainer over 2 weeks ago, but, due to misspelling and
> misunderstandment, we didn’t get to anything specific. So, would you
> please mind merging pudb[0] into python2-pudb[1]? Thanks in advance.
>
> [0]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=28095 "pudb"
> [1]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=63208 "python2-pudb"

Merged, thanks.

Lukas