-   -   Taking over abandoned / OOD package in AUR: id3ed (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-user-repository/706288-taking-over-abandoned-ood-package-aur-id3ed.html)

Carlos Rivas 09-22-2012 04:38 AM

Taking over abandoned / OOD package in AUR: id3ed

AUR General Group:

The package id3ed located in
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=25040 has
been marked "out of date" and, I strongly believe, abandoned by the current
maintainer.

The URLs that are posted in the "Package Details" page are 404-ing (except
for the TARBALL / PKGBUILD and "ncurses").

Attempts to reach the maintainer result in 550s:

surma@drebesium.org

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server
returned was: 550 550 Unrouteable address (state 13).

I'd like to take over as package maintainer. Please advise on what steps I
can take to adopt this abandoned package.

Thanks!
Carlos R.

Bartłomiej Piotrowski 09-22-2012 05:16 AM

Taking over abandoned / OOD package in AUR: id3ed

Orphaned.

--
Bartłomiej Piotrowski
Arch Linux Trusted User