Old 09-19-2012, 05:13 PM
Ike Devolder

Default dropping my *-bede *-besrv from aur

Hi all,

just to notify i'll drop some of my own packages from aur.

i'll drop:
linux-bede: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=50914
lirc-bede: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=53461
nvidia-bede: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=44338

linux-besrv: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=51144

these packages did not really bring any additional benefit to the
community and only bring more confusion. so i'll drop them.

--
Ike